- A lovely group of people and I feel a little bit LIGHTER.
- I'm DELIGHTED I came along.
- I really enjoyed the changes of pace and the change of venue. There's a LOT, Christine!
- It recharges the batteries for another month. Thank you!
- I'm so glad I came and I'll be more mindful of when to use NO, look after my work-life balance, yeah, and look at what I actually WANT to do with my life.
- Got connected with my vision.
- It feels really empowering. It feels magic and I feel heard, which I LIKE.
- As a chronic people pleaser it's really important to practise saying no to some things, to say yes to what matters most.
- Really great conversations.
- For me, the best thing is being gentle and loving myself, and doing my best to put myself first, as I always put others first.
- I feel very humble as always, and very grateful. This must take a lot of organising for you to provide this and share your knowledge with such beautiful wise women. Just love being here.
- There are so many gems of wisdom that I'm putting in my pocket to take away. What might seem a throw-away line to you, I think, ooh, I'll have that one. Also when I hear people's stories about the challenges, there are so many unsung heroes amongst women. Men too, but what women are dealing with, what we say yes to, is often the because that's who we ARE and that's the job we have.
- There's such heroism among such ordinary every day people. I reckon we have to go around praising everybody up for the simple unacknowledged things we do.
- Lots of gold nuggets tonight. In order to truly value a relationship, you have to be really honest and value yourself first. They may not like that, and that's unfortunate. And it's still important to do so.
- What really inspired me...a couple of women in their seventies in new relationships - that really gives me hope! I'm SO excited about that!! It doesn't matter when it happens, I have a few years up my sleeve!! I feel so relieved!!
- I've really enjoyed being here tonight and thank you so much. Thank you everyone for being so kind and open and welcoming. It's been wonderful. Thank you.
- I wish I still lived in Brisbane! (Melbourne resident)
The question at the end of the last Women Howling at the Moon evening: "What did you gain from this evening?"
Claim your courage!