The Map of Meaning is a holistic development model that provides a compass to recognise and bring balance to your working life and, as an optional extra, balance to your private life.
The Map of Meaning (TM) is simple. It is profound, and it works.
Workshops for individuals to apply the Map of Meaning to their business/life
A practical, illuminating and enjoyable one-day workshop for participants from all walks of life to:
(i) gain a firsthand working understanding of the Map of Meaning framework, and
(ii) apply the Map to reflect on their own circumstances, balance and levels of satisfaction, and
(iii) create their own business/ personal plans and actions for themselves and their communities
(iv) ascertain whether they might like to use the framework at a more systemic level through further training.
Presenter Chris Henderson has a Masters in Education (Leadership and Management), 30+ years of education, training and coaching, has led two successful national social change education projects and is trained to Masterclass level in the Map of Meaning.
More information: http://www.chrishendersoncoaching.com/march-workshop.html
To book: http://www.chrishendersoncoaching.com/january-workshop---booking.html
$97; $85 early bird rate.
(To receive the early bird rate, register by 2 March)
In early January, 11 participants from a range of professional contexts came together for the first one-day Map of Meaning in-practice workshop. The event was pronounced a delicious success along all dimensions - the food as well ;->. Participants had this to say:
...important insights [that] have created a permanent shift in how I feel about my own value and the value of my work in the world - Arlanda Rayne, Life Coach and Presenter, Awaken Your Sacred Purpose
Masterclass and Graduate Training
Map of Meaning Masterclasses and Graduate programs will be of interest to those of us keen to empower individuals and teams and transform workplaces for the better, whether we focus on our own environments or work in a consultancy situation.
Map of Meaning world expert and co-author Lani Morris conducts advanced training in New Zealand, the UK and other select locations.
- 14-15th June - Map of Meaning Masterclass
- 21-22nd June - Graduate program: Developing Skill and Confidence in using the Map of Meaning. A
- two-day workshop for people who have already completed the Introductory Masterclass.
To register, go to:
Receive updates on Map of Meaning events
- email mapofmeaning [at] kmcgovern.com (Mention the word Subscribe in the email, and your name and location in the body of the email)
- AND/OR subscribe to the 'Audacious Life' e-letter on the top right of this website's home page where it says 'Audacious Life'. That way, you'll receive Map of Meaning updates along with a fortnightly laser treat for your audacity as well.
More info about the Map of Meaning
- Chris Henderson’s interview with Lani Morris who is introducing the Map of Meaning to Brisbane.
- Read Sydney Morning Herald 20th March 2013: Unhappy staff want more from work
- “The Map of Meaning: How to Sustain your Humanity in the World of Work” by Lani Morris and Marjolein Lips-Wiersma is also available on Amazon. (The first chapter can be downloaded free)
- Theoretical underpinnings and philosophy: http://www.holisticdevelopment.org.nz/ (includes link to a TED-x talk about the Map of Meaning by co-author Marjolein Lips Wiersma).