The key points noted by the group:
- Stay connected with your dream, even if it's sitting in the cupboard for a while. (And don't feel that it's shameful to have chosen another priority for now.)
- Let go the belief that it's too late. It is never too late to liberate your dream and transform your life.
- Write down your goals. Whatever the game, it helps to know what you're aiming for, where the goalposts are! Write, draw, film, talk about them, take them on outings, introduce them to friends. Do that and they will happen.
- Become aware of and let go the beliefs you're hauling around that don't serve you.
- Know that you do not need to be all, or do all!
- Move into easy flow mode towards your dream. Start small. training just one 'unstoppability muscle' at a time! Make it fun, and roll from there.
If the answer's yes, write your intention in our Facebook Women Howling at the Moon private group. Then report back by 29 August....or, even better, if you're in this part of the world, come and share at our next monthly gathering on 29 August. (BTW, if you're not a member of the Women Howling at the Moon:
a) add your name to the newsletter/updates list on this website of mine
b) go to Facebook Women Howling at the Moon group and ask to join.
Warmly and to your Magnificence