Hello and welcome to my first blog entry - in which I'm delighted to share information about two inspiring, free and potentially transformational events you can participate in over coming days: PeaceWeek 2011 (starts tomorrow) and NLP Mindfest (already underway, continues until 22 September). Enjoy!!
PeaceWeek 2011 is a free online world peace telesummit which will be held live online from 15-21 September, ie in the lead up to International Day of Peace on 21 September.
Time differences for Australian peaceniks...Note that the advertised dates and times are in US Pacific time. For Australian eastern states, the opening event – which includes info on the world Mayors for Peace Campaign is at 3.30am tomorrow, Friday 16 September. Note though that if that time doesn’t suit (!!) you’ll be able to listen to each recording and download free within three days of the live interview. Register to be eligible and then check program details for more info.
The event is designed to provide ‘profound insights for creating peace in your life, your family, your community and our world’. It features live interviews an presentations by peacebuilders such as Alice Walker, Deepak Chopra, Marianne Williamson, Arun Gandhi, Michael Bernard Beckwith, Daniel Goleman, Jane Velez-Mitchell and others.
It's a great lineup, one to provide inspiration and nurturing for the visionary and maybe would-be world-changer in you as well as offering a suite of resources for stimulating classroom discussion at many levels.
To register and find out more, visit http://peaceweek.info. Attendance is free and the sessions will also be available to listen to for a period afterwards (which is appreciated as a number of the sessions occur during the early hours of the morning, Australian time). After that, as for most telesummits, the whole program will be available for purchase.
For those who haven’t heard the term, NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) is a technology of human performance originally created by John Grinder and Richard Bandler. It’s been popularised by Anthony Robbins and informs many personal development and coaching processes.
NLP Mindfest (Sept 12 – 22) provides an opportunity to dive into NLP and come away with a handful of mental processes that you can use to change your life forever. How will your life change? Only you know for sure. It will depend on what you would like to accomplish. What I can say with confidence is that you will find answers at the NLP Mindfest – for application at a personal level and for supporting powerful change and achievement in your community and the world at large.
Listening logistics…the Mindfest provides 20 individual sessions (each about one hour long) over 10 days. Each day’s new sessions are held at 11am Australian Eastern Time (8pm US Central Time) and are available for listening until 11am the following day, so you can still listen to Day 3’s sessions until 11am Friday 16 Sept, The current sessions are on finding your ‘sweet spot’, and controlling diabetes and weight.
I see this as a gift to every individual and to the world. I’d love to see it shared with as many people as possible, so if you’re interested I invite you to join without delay and invite others to also sign up for free. To join, click here.
The full series of Mindfest seminars:
1) Mind Mastery: How to kick negative thoughts out of your life
2) Brain Switch: How to erase anxiety and boost success
3) Influence vs. Power: How to quickly build connections with others
4) Our Future Leaders: How to reduce fears in children5) Ultimate Motivation: How to achieve an extraordinary and healthy lifestyle
6) New Life: How to control diabetes and weight
7) Missed by the Masses: What you should know to be more successful
8) Stop the Sabotage: How to uproot nasty habits with ease
9) Game Day Nerves: How to live without performance anxiety
10) Change Catapult: How to self-coach yourself to significant achievement
11) Word Mastery: How to be clear, persuasive, and charismatic
12) X-Ray Listening: Decoding the language of the unconscious mind
13) Winning Strategies: How to use unconscious programming to change your life
14) Living Brilliantly: How to find your personal "sweet spot"
15) Huna & NLP: Ancient and modern keys to well-being
16) Story Time: The truth about your success, relationships, and happiness
17) Social Media: How to use NLP to create sales on the Internet
18) Awareness: The answer to every life problem that actually has an answer
19) Powerful Clarity: Make better life decisions
20) Mending the Wounded Learner: Conquering the fear of learning
When you sign up, you can listen to individual sessions – all about one hour long – absolutely free – and get the breakthrough you want for more success, less weight, better relationships…
For whatever goal you have, there's likely to be an expert who will lead you through simple mind-enhancing processes to help vaporize blocks and fears and set you free...
Click here to sign up for free while the Mindfest is running.
Thank you for reading. I invite you to share these possibilities widely. And subscribe for more info on similar topics related to making a difference, locally and globally. I promise you won't be inundated! At the most, posts will build up gradually to be monthly or fortnightly for the forseeable future.