What have you loved most about / gained from Women Howling at the Moon?
- Meeting new women and learning about what they are up to.
- The wonderful community of women sharing.
- Community, commonality, communion.
- Sharing stories.
- Sitting next to exactly the right person for me tonight.
- It is an excellent support network. Absolutely lovely.
- WOW. So many amazing women. Such energy in the room. Such a feeling of upswell of change.
| || |
Two wonderful women who demonstrate courage and that they can have a heap of fun! Fairy story and art therapist Pam Blamey with UNHCR's Global Education in Emergencies Specialist, Lucy Strickland.